How to Grow Hair Faster
- Make sure to get frequent trims. Splint ends break your hair and then can also lead to reduced shine, volume and smoothness.
- Make sure your hair is getting enough natural oil. Going to be bed with messy hair may seem tempting; however, it is a good idea to give them a quick brush before bed. This way your hairs natural oils are evenly distributed throughout your hair and scalp.
- Keep that scalp healthy! Make sure cleanse and treat your scalp with healthy ingredients.
- You are what you eat! Make sure you are eating healthy foods like vegetable, fruits, salads, fish and healthy oils. It may seem counterintuitive, but keep those proteins high.
- Watch out for that heat. Blow-drying and curlers can cause damage to your hair. If you need to use them use some sort of heat protectant.
- Skip the daily shampoo. This allows your natural oils to build and penetrate your hair.
- Add vitamins to your daily diet. You can even find multivitamins designed for your hair and skin!