How to Grow Hair Faster
- Make sure to get frequent trims. Splint ends break your hair and then can also lead to reduced shine, volume and smoothness.
- Focus on having enough natural oils. Going to be bed with messy hair may seem tempting; however, it is a good idea to give them a quick brush before bed. This way your hairs natural oils are evenly distributed throughout your hair and scalp.
- Keep that scalp healthy! Make sure to cleanse and treat your scalp with natural ingredients.
- You are what you eat! Make sure you are eating healthy foods like vegetable, fruits, salads, fish and healthy oils. It may seem counter intuitive, but keep those proteins high.
- Watch out for that heat. Blow-drying and curlers can cause damage to your hair. If you need to use a blow dryer keep it to a minimum.
- Skip the daily shampoo. This allows your natural oils to build and penetrate your hair.
- Add vitamins to your daily diet. You can even find multivitamins designed for your hair and skin!
With locations in Orange County, San Diego, and Los Angeles call today for a FREE private Consultation!
https://www.newporthairlosscenter.com | 949.429.0222 Newport Hair Loss Center (Newport beach, CA) founded by Nazy Curtis. A hair-loss sufferer and breast cancer survivor, Nazy understands what you’re going through. With compassion, she answers all your questions and puts your mind at ease. She’s an expert designing custom wigs for cancer patients, alopecia, trichotillomania, chemo, or chemotherapy hair loss.
Check back next week for a new blog! For more details, check out our website, Facebook or Instagram. Follow us today!
#hollywood #fashion #celbrities #amani #goddess #newportbeach #hairloss #europeanhair #fashion #wigs #alopecia #wigsforcancerpatients #losangeles #sandiego #germany #spain