How to Grow Hair Faster
- Make sure to get frequent trims. Splint ends break your hair and then can also lead to reduced shine, volume, and smoothness.
- Focus on having enough natural oils. Going to the bed with messy hair may seem tempting; however, it is a good idea to give them a quick brush before bed. This way your hairs natural oils are evenly distributed throughout your hair and scalp.
- Keep that scalp healthy! Make sure to cleanse and treat your scalp with natural ingredients.
- You are what you eat! Make sure you are eating healthy foods like vegetable, fruits, salads, fish and healthy oils. It may seem counterintuitive, but keep those proteins high.
- Watch out for that heat. Blow-drying and curlers can cause damage to your hair. If you need to use a blow dryer keep it to a minimum.
- Skip the daily shampoo. This allows your natural oils to build and penetrate your hair.
- Add vitamins to your daily diet. You can even find multivitamins designed for your hair and skin!
With locations in Orange County, San Diego, and Los Angeles call today for a FREE private Consultation!