5 Tips For Winter Hair
With the winter approaching it’s time to start thinking about how you will protect your hair from damage during the cold winter months.
- A simple solution to protect your hair from the elements is to wear a hat to keep it covered from the rain, wind or snow. “But what about hat hair?” Another stylish work around to a hat is to wrap your hair in a scarf or nice wool beanie.
- You want to treat your hair once a week with a deep conditioning treatment. Take a look at our Amani line of conditioners. A deep condition will help replenish moisture and shine to your hair.
- Another simple and eco-friendly solution is to cut back on washing your hair! We would recommend at least only two to three times a week. Make sure to dry your hair completely before going out in the cold! If you leave the house with wet hair the cold air could further damage your hair.
- This is a must whether it’s winter or summer, make sure to get regular trims every five to eight weeks. You can set up an appointment with one of our stylists at d-Orsay Salon.
- In winter the air becomes cold and dry. You might notice your skin starting to dry out as it gets colder; the same process is happening to your hair. To combat the dry air in your house or apartment you can purchase a humidifier. This will add moisture the air and help keep your hair from feeling dry.